I felt like this past week was long and I’m more than ready for the weekend!
They each asked me 10 questions and so I’m going to respond to them both today!
- Include award logo in a post or on your blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award.
Questions from Melanie…
1. What would you choose for your last meal ever?
pizza with extra cheese, tons of fruits (especially berries), dark chocolate, and some sort of peanut butter chocolate cake
2. If you could only drink one beverage besides water for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
I honestly love water so that would be my top pick, but if it didn’t matter health-wise I’d probably choose orange or apple juice.
3. Milk or Dark Chocolate?
4. Morning exerciser, afternoon, or evening?
Right now it’s just whenever it works in my schedule that day, but ideally I’d choose mornings – it feels so good to have a workout done right off the bat!
5. Worst food you have ever eaten?
I don’t even know…my mom made some pretty wonky “hotdish” meals when I was growing up :) haha
6. Biggest pet peeve?
7. What is your favorite holiday?
8. Would you rather mow the grass or clean the dishes?
definitely clean the dishes
9. What is your current go-to breakfast?
oatmeal – it’s so easy to make, healthy, and keeps me full for long mornings
10. What song would you like someone to serenade you with?
This is a goofy question, Melanie ;) I really don’t know what to answer this with…but if Jesse were to sing to me that’d be cute – he doesn’t think he has a good voice when really he does.
And the questions from Heather…
1. If you could choose anything in the world to do for a career, what would it be?
be a mom and a successful Health Coach….I think I’m headed down the right path :)
2. What’s your favorite way to relax?
reading and going for walks are my top two
3. Would you rather skydive, scuba dive, or parasail?
probably parasail (though I’ve never done any of these and don’t necessarily plan to)
4. Are you a fan of lighting candles in your house? Favorite scent?
YES. right now my favorite one is a Bath & Body Works candle that’s scented “Pumpkin Apple”
5. What makes you the most excited about fall?
all the in-season foods and the cozy atmosphere…
6. Beer or Wine or neither?
Wine! I’m actually already dreaming of having a glass tonight ;)
7. Where was your last vacation?
I spent a week with my family in Lake Okoboji, Iowa in July, but before that my husband and I took a vacation in March to Clearwater Beach, Florida
8. If you didn’t work, what would be your best way to start the morning? Ex. Early, sleeping in, relaxing, working out, ect.
I’d still wake up at a decently early time (7?) but take my time by reading for a bit before making a big breakfast, then read some more, then get in a workout.
9. What’s your biggest driving pet peeve?
people who drive severely under the speed limit…
10. What blog did you follow first and got you into blogging?
I don’t even know how I found her blog, but I first started reading Carrots ‘n’ Cake, then shortly after I fell in love with Peanut Butter Fingers, Sweet Tooth Sweet Life, Clean Eating Chelsey, A Healthy Slice of Life, and The Fitnessista and it all spiraled out of control from there :)
What’s your biggest pet peeve?
What about Fall are you most excited for?
If you could choose anything in the world to do for a career, what would you choose?