Good morning! And Happy Friday!!
Tuesday’s post was just a small taste of the passion I have for that loaded topic.
After thinking about the content of that post, I decided that it would be good to share a few resources for jump starting or supplementing a healthy lifestyle.
These are just a few of the many articles I’ve found this past week, but each holds their own for providing healthy information.
- 10 Healthy Apple Recipes — this just screams Fall to me
- 20 Fittest Foods for Men — whether you are a man or often find yourself feeding one, this list explains why certain foods should be men’s diet staples (I learned from this too!)
- 9 “Bad” Foods That Aren’t Always So Bad — misconceptions about actually nutritious foods
- 100 Healthy Soup Recipes — the Chipotle Chicken Tortilla Soup is calling my name
- 6 Easy Ways to Eat More Fruits and Vegetables
- 5 Foods That Banish Belly Fat — my favorite breakfast is number 1!
- Get Fit Where You Sit — you don’t need more than a chair for these moves
- How to Help Your Child Get More Exercise
- Hormones and Chemicals Released Due to Exercise — why (scientifically speaking) you feel so good after exercising
- 20 Tips to Get Toned Arms Faster — awesome tips ranging from bicep curls to moves for time spent stuck in traffic
interesting quote I came across this week:
”Those who think they have no time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find the time for illness.”
- Protect Your Twin Set — for women: easy things to do now to protect yourself from breast cancer
- New Nutrition Focus — fantastic information and a guide for pregnant women!
- The Best and Worst Foods to Eat on Your Wedding Day — okay, so this might not be applicable to too many of you, but I found it useful :)
- 8 Healthier Versions of Game Day Food — perfect for football season!
I hope at least one of these links helps someone learn how to be healthier.
I know I learned quite a bit through this search, so it was at least fun for me :)
Hope you all have a fantastic Friday! Do something fun tonight!
I’ll be back tomorrow with my week’s workout summary :)
What are your go-to websites for learning about improving your health?