Have I ever mentioned that I love cookbooks?
If you know how much I love food and to cook/bake, then you’re not surprised, I’m sure.
There’s just something about flipping through the pages filled with wholesome ingredients and mouth-watering pictures that makes me want to run to the kitchen, throw on my apron, and create something!
Cookbooks inspire me.
And though it will never be as good as a real book, I get a lot of healthy cooking inspiration online, too – from blogs, health websites, and online magazine sites.
I have a recipes Pinterest board that’s overflowing with recipes I want to try, and I also have a saved file on my computer filled with bookmarked recipes that are tried-and-true favorites.
There are a lot of great recipes out there on the web, but listed below are a few of the ones I keep going back to – we love them!
So here they are! A few of my favorite go-to (online) recipes that make a frequent appearance in our kitchen…
- Vegan Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls – Peas and Thank You
- Honey Whole-Wheat Chia Seed Pancakes – Peanut Butter Fingers
- Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie Pancakes – Minimalist Baker
- Quinoa Breakfast Bars -The Lean Green Bean
- Easy Whole Wheat Waffles – Chocolate and Carrots
- Apple Cider Donuts – Peas and Thank You
- Low-Fat Crockpot Veggie Stew – Sweet Tooth, Sweet Life
- Quinoa with Black Beans, Tomato, Corn, and Feta – Prevention Magazine
- Lentil Veggie Mac & Cheese – The Lean Green Bean
- Chickpeas and Dumplings – Peas and Thank You
- Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili – The Fitnessista
- Minestrone Soup – Life from the Center of the Pie
- Rice and Bean Casserole with Guacamole – Eat, Live, Run
- Coconut Ginger Curry Brown Rice Bowl – Peanut Butter Fingers
- Tuna Salad with Avocado – The Lean Green Bean
- Triple Bean Veggie Burgers – Peas and Crayons
- Butternut Squash and Black Bean Enchilada Skillet – Ambitious Kitchen
- Black Bean Meatless Meatballs – The Lean Green Bean
- Fluffy Flax, Fruit, & Veggie Bread – Peas and Crayons
- Spiced Pumpkin Cornbread – Daily Garnish
- Whole-Wheat Tortillas – The Lean Green Bean
- Banana Raisin Pumpkin Bread – Sweet Tooth Sweet Life
- The Best Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies – fastPaleo
- Pumpkin Bars – Shape Magazine
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Scones – Taylor Made it Paleo
- Double Chocolate Single Chin Brownies – Peas and Thank You <–the best brownies. ever.
I’d highly encourage you to try one out this week!
Where do you find inspiration for cooking/baking in your kitchen?
What meals do you/your family have on repeat?