Good morning, friends.
As I was scrolling through the Healthy Living section of Huffington Post this morning, I found so many great articles. I thought about talking about one here today (the last one on this list about the MyPlate government guidelines), but I just couldn’t ignore the others. I decided I’d just share the links to all of the interesting ones I found so you can check them all out!
As I’m sure you can guess, the first article here specifically stood out to me:
- The Healthiest Way to Sit — I definitely need to work on my posture.
- Winter Health: Tips for Healthier Skin and hair — my skin has the hardest time during the winter, my hands get so incredibly dry they hurt!
- Elite Athletes have Better Thinking Skills than University Students
- The Importance of Cooling Down, Avoid Gym Germs, and More — I think cooling down after a workout gets easily overlooked too often
- Trick to Stop Cravings — I have a hard time believing this trick would work for me, but I suppose it’s worth a shot?
- 10 Scary Affects of Stress – yikes.
- One man is following the MyPlate Guidelines exactly for one week — I have mixed feelings about that MyPlate graphic anyway, so this definitely struck me as interesting. I definitely plan to check back in later this week and see how it went for him.
What do you think of the MyPlate (formerly MyPyramid) graphic/recommendations?
Were you surprised by that first article about vegetarians being less likely to have heart disease?