Good morning! Did you get a good night’s sleep? ;)
A while back I saw this survey on that Tina did. I loved reading hers, and I thought it’d be fun to do here today!
Healthy Living Survey
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
This morning, while writing this actually, I’m having overnight oats in a nearly-empty peanut butter jar. I topped it all off with unsweetened coconut shreds, a banana, and fresh blueberries. Delicious!
2. How much water do you drink a day?
At least 8 8-oz. glasses, but typically closer to 9-10.
3. What is your current favorite workout?
I’m loving running (so wish I had a race coming up soon!) and hip hop groove (a dance fitness class) right now…Walking is my all-time favorite though. I’m beyond ready for the temps to warm up so I can go walking outside each evening again!
4. How many calories do you eat a day?
I honestly couldn’t tell you….Last year I tracked every single calorie I consumed (which was pre-wedding and that definitely impacted my mindset about it), and clearly that got a little obsessive, so I’ve quit that and just try to eat well when I’m hungry. If I had to guess I’d say somewhere between 1500 and 2000 maybe??
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
I have so many favorite snacks…lately I’m loving apples with nut butter, popcorn, and smoothies.
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
Typically it’s some sort of leftovers or a smoothie, but it varies every day!
7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
My legs/lower body!
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
Do abs count for this? I dread doing core work, which is dumb because I love how I feel after! That’s the way most workouts go though, right? :)
9. What are your “bad” food cravings?
I really don’t like to refer to food as “good” or “bad,” but I do crave sweets quite a bit, which is definitely more of an “unhealthy” food.
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
I take a multivitamin each morning with my breakfast.
11. How often do you eat out?
About once a week…I’m actually meeting a friend for dinner tonight! I’m really looking forward to it because we have a lot to catch up on.
12. Do you eat fast food?
NO. I don’t know the last time I did actually…I suppose Subway would be the most recent fast food I had, which was maybe 6 months ago or more? I do like Panera though, so I suppose that would be my go-to.
13. Who is your biggest supporter?
My Husband. no doubt about it…I seriously think I’d fall apart right now without him.
14. Do you have a gym membership?
15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
about 8 each night–sleep is important! ;)
16. Do you have a “cheat” day?
Nope…that concept really just doesn’t sit well with me…I have treats when I want them, I just don’t go crazy about it.
17. Do you drink alcohol?
I enjoy a glass of wine once in a while.
18. Do you have a workout buddy?
No, but I really wish I did…If only my sister lived closer!! She’s the absolute best workout buddy.
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a Healthy Lifestyle?
How I FEEL …. I never realized how crappy I felt all the time until I started to make healthy changes. I’m never going back!
20. What was the last healthy thing you did?
Got a full night’s sleep, ate a healthy, filling breakfast, and decided to take a rest day since my body needs it!
Pick a question (or two or three) and tell me your answer!