I haven’t done a post like this in a while, but they’re pretty fun, so here’s just a random list of things running through my mind…
1. Our godson turns TWO today! How did that even happen?!
he was a golfer for Halloween :)
2. We spent our Halloween night at a friend’s house – we had pizza, drinks (wine for me – this bottle of Stella Rosa was really good by the way), and a “scary” movie (though it was more bizarre than scary). Oh, and us old people called it a night around 9:30. Party hard!
4. I’m thankful for dates with my husband…Last weekend, as I mentioned earlier this week, we had to make a trip to the Mall of America to get my computer repaired. We expected the trip to last a few hours, but due my computer needing more fix-it time than expected, we spent several more hours at the mall than anticipated. We made the best of it though with lunch, shopping, dessert, and just enjoying each other’s company. It’s so important to have time with just each other – dates definitely improve our relationship.
5. Love this, so much:
6. And speaking of things I love, you should take a minute to read THIS POST from Tina. It’s beautiful, and I couldn’t agree more with her.
7. Since my last half marathon, I haven’t been running as much and have been switching up my workouts – I forgot how hard biking/spinning can be!
8. The cookbook I won from Hannah‘s giveaway arrived! Can’t wait to try its recipes – they all look so good!
9. November 1st already…I’m actually getting really excited for Christmas. I love getting together with family, but Thanksgiving isn’t my favorite holiday. I’m wondering how early is okay to set up Christmas decorations…when do you set up yours?!
10. The Shaytards had their baby!!!!! You MUST go watch THIS VIDEO – prepare to both laugh and cry. It’s just amazing.
Have a great weekend, friends!