1. I love the latest addition to our fridge:
2. J and I are seriously looking for a treadmill to buy…any suggestions? about specific brands or stores? (I’m so excited about owning one I can hardly stand it.)
3. I’m in love with this blog and these 2 posts:
7 Reasons Why I Can’t Get on Board with the Paleo Diet <–I agree with every single reason
4. We finally got some frames up in our living room this past week, and I love them!
5. I’m still sore from that workout I did Wednesday morning…still very sore. It’s legit.
6. There’s been snow on the ground here for almost a week now! I hate winter, as I’m sure I’ve mentioned a time or two ;) but for whatever reason, having at least a little snow on the ground makes the cold temps just a little bit more bearable.
7. I read these verses earlier this week and just loved them:
“And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow–not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below–indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.” –Romans 8:38-39
8. I wish you all a relaxing weekend!