I don’t know about you, but this week for me was one that was super busy and jam-packed, yet it felt like it took forever and a day for Friday to arrive ;) Christmas vacation officially starts for us today though and I’m so excited to see our families soon!
Here are some things I’m loving this week…
- the “Michael Buble (Holiday)” station on Pandora. I mean, that man’s voice…
- going to a dance fitness class with a friend – that always makes it more fun!
- I was at my desk studying the other day and Zida came up to me, wanting to cuddle – it was so sweet. I decided to take a picture, and after looking at it couldn’t help but laugh out loud. Look at how nicely her beard is coming in!! :)
- all of your responses on Wednesday’s post truly made me smile. I loved reading every one! I think it’s important to say too that even if we don’t have a tradition to do again this year, or maybe our family has significantly changed since last year, or even that we’re not with family for Christmas, we can always create new traditions and try new things! It’s all about spreading joy and making memories anyway, right?
- I laughed out loud at each of these videos:
- okay, so some of these are pretty darn extreme (of which I don’t fully agree with), but overall this is pretty awesome:
- these pins…I’m ready for holiday baking with my sister!!
Our family Christmas celebrations begin this weekend! Is anyone else celebrating a little early?
Who’s your favorite person to cook or bake with?