1. Working Intervals by Tina — rest makes us better/stronger/happier, wouldn’t you agree?
2. When I Met God by Melissa — I love every one of her faith posts, but reading her story here was one of my favorites.
3. Don’t Feel Sorry by Clare — It’s refreshing to read from her perspective since it’s something I’m going through and struggling with right now.
4. 18 Things Everyone Should Start Making Time for Again by Brianna — I’d like to be better about #3, #8, #9, #10, and #17
5. The fact that I get to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family on Sunday! Oh, and Jesse & I are attending a “Murder Mystery Dinner” (the theme is “masquerade ball”)….and it’ll be, well, interesting. If nothing else, I’m sure there will be plenty of laughter. Plus one of my aunts is cooking us a 4-course dinner, which is quite possibly what I’m looking forward to the most.
6. Swanson Vitamins!* This company is awesome. I’m super excited about my latest order (shown below). AND we’re working together for a huge giveaway for YOU next month! Be excited :)
*referral link –> you’ll receive a $5 coupon code for creating an account!
7. The fact that it’s Friday is enough to be my favorite. It was quite the week over here, and I’m ready to relax!