I was going to ask if everyone survived their first full week back to “normal” after the holidays, but with the intense weather in most places, it was hardly a full week for most people!
It was -40 (F, with the wind factored in) on Sunday night, Monday, and Tuesday morning here, but it’s supposed to be up into the 30s this weekend. And I promise you, there will be plenty of people out walking/jogging (some even wearing shorts) over the next couple of days. Does this happy anywhere other than Minnesota? I, however, will not be sporting a pair of shorts quite yet, but I do plan to get outside – Zida is looong overdue for a walk!
Let’s take a look back on some great things I came across this past week…
- When America’s Sweetheart Asks us to Stop using this word, should we listen? <–I’m on her side. And in my opinion, “skinny” falls in the same category.
- The 100 Most Influential People in Health & Fitness <–so awesome to see the founder of IIN listed as #43, plus many others I’ve heard from in lectures from school. Maybe I’ll make this list someday? :)
- 5 Healthy Habits of Travelers <–awesome, practical tips!
- My Prayer as a Future Adoptive Mom <–this brought tears to my eyes. so beautifully written.
- 6 Foods that Fight the Flu Naturally <–let food be thy medicine
- she’s the sweetest…this was how Zida was watching me cook dinner last night…patiently waiting! And let’s take a moment to look at how her legs are kicked back…she sits like that all the time and it completely makes my heart melt.
Tell me 3 things you’re doing this weekend!