1. First and foremost, HAPPY FRIDAY!!
2. Our bedroom furniture is being delivered later today, and I’m ridiculously excited for it.
You know you’re an adult when new furniture becomes a highlight of your day ;)
3. Have you noticed that things look a little different around here lately? I’ve become a publisher for Foodie Blogroll, and though there are ads running now, nothing else will change around here – nothing but improvements at least. Since I’ve had some issues with other companies in the past year, it just feels great to be a part of such an awesome company!
4. Yesterday, Jesse and I took Zida to the vet to get her 12-week booster shots….I can’t believe how big she’s getting already! :(
5. Only TWO weeks until my half marathon…whoofta…I have a 12-miler on the agenda for tomorrow morning, and then things start to wind down until race day!
6. Speaking of working out…I realize this week’s posts were food-heavy, which I obviously enjoy, but next week will have to include more fitness talk to balance things out ;) Let me know if there’s anything specific in that field you’d like me to post about!
7. One goal I have for this weekend is to finish up this book…it’s a pretty big goal because I have a lot of it left and I’m really not a speedy reader, but I’m ready to be done with it and move on to the next book…My summer reading list is getting lengthy! I love that bit of extra time to read during those summer months…If you have any great book suggestions I’d love to hear them!
And that’s all I have for today…
Have a great Friday, friends!