Coconut Almond Granola
makes four 1/4-cup servings
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 tbsp. flax seeds (ground or whole)
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened coconut shreds
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tbsp. honey
1. Preheat the oven to 325*F.
2. In a medium-size mixing bowl, stir together the oats, flax seeds, coconut, and almonds. Add in your melted coconut oil and honey, stirring until all of the dry ingredients are covered with the wet.
3. Pour out onto a greased baking sheet and spread out evenly.
4. Bake for 12 minutes, stirring halfway through.
5. Remove from oven, transfer to a plate to allow for cooling.