I’ve never been one to like pudding, but the creaminess of this smoothie reminds me of it – in a very good way. I think it’s the avocado, or maybe the mango, combined with banana that makes it so rich and delicious :) I’m eating it on repeat over here and just can’t get enough. I hope you love it, too!
Creamy Banana Mango Protein Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1/3 of an avocado
- 1/2 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1/2 tablespoon wheat germ (or replace with more flaxseed)
- a dash of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup oats*
- 1 (heaping) tablespoon nut butter (peanut, almond, or cashew – all are great)
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 3/4 – 1 cup milk (any variety will work – I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk)
*be sure to use gluten-free oats for a GF version
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into a glass or bowl and top with nuts or granola, if desired.