1. 2. Thank you to everyone that emailed me about writing a guest post for the week I’ll be on vacation! I had a huge response, and I’m so thankful for that. There are going to be SO many fantastic posts to share! (If you’re still interested but haven’t contacted me, please feel free to email me about it yet!)
3. I had Parent Teacher Conferences until 8 last night. They went really well! One more full day of them on Tuesday. Needless to say, it’s been a long week, and I’m so thankful for the weekend to relax a little and maybe even catch up on a few things.
4. My husband was literally pouring this when I walked in the door last night. He’s the best, and obviously not even because he pours me the wine I’ve been craving after a long day. I’ll never know how I got him to marry me. 5. We’re meeting a group of friends for dinner tonight and I cannot wait! I’m seriously considering taking a nap before we meet up with them though because I’m not convinced I’ll make it past 9 or 10 otherwise. #grandma
6. I’m finally caught up on the Biggest Loser. Gosh, I love that show. You can’t watch it and not be inspired.
7. I’m starting this book this weekend: 8. Update on the mattress topper: it’s even better than I’d expected. worth every penny.
9. You should read THIS ARTICLE about Michelle Obama. I can’t tell you how much I love the fact that she doesn’t talk about weight (or says any other negative body image comments) in front of her daughters. She focuses on feeling healthy. It’s inspirational for all moms out there–I believe 100% that the way moms talk about their bodies (self-image/confidence, positive or negative) wears off on their kids (girls especially) and it’s so important to be focused on the positives!