1. Sorry I went MIA yesterday…I just needed a day away from the blog. We all need a break once in a while, right?
2. I’ve noticed a lot of new readers around It’s Progression lately…and I just wanted to say, THANK YOU for stopping by, for reading, for commenting, and for just giving attention to my little corner of the blog world :)
3. What’s everyone doing for St. Patrick’s Day? Do you celebrate?
I don’t think I’ve ever really celebrated the day before in my life, except maybe going to parades when I was a kid (my mom can fact-check this)…it always baffles me though that a holiday meant to be about a saint who spread the word of God and Christianity and explained the Holy Trinity is now a day about drinking beer and eating corned beef…
4. Have I mentioned yet that I’m going to a Rihanna concert in about a week? My aunt and I are going, and I think I’m just as excited about spending the whole day with her shopping beforehand :) Advice needed–what on earth do I wear to a Rihanna concert without looking like, well, Rihanna? You catch my drift right? There has to be some happy-medium between a conservative sweater and a reveal-it-all-dress that I can wear and still sort of “fit in”…?
5. Google Reader won’t be available after July 1st! As I’m sure you’ve heard…time to get used to Bloglovin‘!
6. this scares me: 13 Banned Foods Still Allowed in the U.S.
7. If you need caffeine, choose coffee over soda any day.
8. Aaaand we’re supposed to get more snow today. Someone please come rescue me.
9. I have the itch right now to register for a ton of races this spring/summer…why do race registrations have to be so stinking expensive??
10. Plans for this weekend = not much of anything! J needs a new swimsuit before vacation so we plan to do a little shopping at some point, and then it’s just the regular weekend to-dos…I’m excited to relax!