[random thoughts and catching up…]
1. I’m officially done with another semester! That means I’m forever finished with college classes and final exams!! There’s just a whole new kind of hard work beginning January 3rd-can’t wait!
2. Today I came across this website: “The 45 Most Powerful Photos of 2011.” Some of the pictures are pretty amazing (like the one below)…
3. Today I’m working my last shift at my Nursing Office work study job. Overall, I’ve loved working there, but I’m surprised that I’m feeling a little sad to be done. But again, life is changing and this is just another thing to move on from…Oh, and the office is ordering-in for lunch today and already 5 ladies have offered by buy mine, plus I’ve had 4 of them offer to write me a recommendation :)
4. IN LOVE with this quote:
People may refuse our love or reject our message, but they are defenseless against our prayers.
5. I’m feeling incredibly unprepared for our vacation, and we leave tomorrow morning! I know I shouldn’t be, but I’m nervous about flying–not the actual being in the air part, but the getting through security and boarding the plane with no problems part. Jesse and I haven’t done any research on what we’d like to do there either, so I’m hoping our (wonderfully kind and welcoming) hosts Ben and Emily can point us in the right direction. I can tell you one thing that’s definitely happening though–crazy amounts of Mexican food will be consumed :)
6. A few tips: “11 Ways to Pick Out Healthy Food”
7. Nutrition Myths Debunked => great article!
8. I’m about to start reading Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks. One thing I love about being done with the semester is that I have time to read the books I want to.
9. Who watches How I Met Your Mother? Didn’t Monday’s episode make you sad/disappointed?!
10. Sooo I’m done with my last semester of classes, finishing my job, and about to go on vacation, yet I cannot make myself relax! I don’t know what it is exactly but I feel completely overwhelmed and exhausted. I keep thinking of all that needs to be done for the wedding, worrying about my (newly ordered) wedding dress fitting, buying Christmas presents, money, blah blah blah. It just feels like my head is constantly spinning…a vacation has to fix that though right?!