1. This post is jam-packed with a ton of random things. I promise they’re all good/fun things though!
2. I didn’t get around to posting about my eats yesterday (was just too busy living and enjoying a night with my husband!), but I just have to share yesterday’s breakfast:
I made a grilled sandwich (stovetop, like traditional grilled cheese), using 2 slices of Ezekiel bread (each outer side spread with a little coconut oil) filled with almond butter, cinnamon, and banana slices. It was amazing, not to mention perfect workout fuel.
3. We made an agreement not to exchange any gifts, yet someone brought these beauties home yesterday. #spoiled
5. My received quite a few valentines this week from my students, but truthfully, this one was by far my favorite :)
6. We booked a vacation!!! I cannot wait until we’re on that hot, sunny beach. We’re going for a week at the end of March!
*I already know that I’d like to have a few guest posts to share during that time, so if you’re interested, feel free to email me!
7. Last week I mentioned that we’re looking to buy a treadmill…Well, we are, but not as diligently anymore. We decided that since Spring isn’t too far away (thank goodness), we’ll wait until next winter to get one, unless we find a great deal before then. If we do get one though, I promise I’ll let you know!
8. This is the little valentine I gave each of my kids…yep, I’m THAT teacher ;)
9. Since J and I splurged on this vacation next month, we’re making a serious effort to avoid eating out between now and then to save more money. Minus those times when we’ll be out of town and that’s basically our only option, we plan to do even more cooking at home than normal!
10. I was excited literally all day yesterday for last night’s dessert.
Homemade Brownies (<–the best brownie recipe in the world) + Vanilla (dairy-free) Ice Cream + Fresh Strawberries.