miles ran so far in 2013 –> 720
Sunday, December 1st
Monday, December 2nd
Tuesday, December 3rd
30 minutes of Yoga
Wednesday, December 4th
this lower body workout from my “workouts” page:
I realized that I have a typo in it, too – all of the lunges should either be 24 alternating or 12 for each side.
Thursday, December 5th
45-minute Zumba class (it was supposed to be Hip Hop Groove, and at the last second I realized there was a sub instructor. She decided to do a Zumba-style class instead, and it was really not good. I didn’t sweat the whole time, the choreographer wasn’t in the least bit challenging for me, and I was just disappointed in the whole deal. aw well. can’t win them all.)
plus a 30-minute Walk
Friday, December 6th
Saturday, December 7th
75-minute Walk with incline intervals
let’s talk about some things I’m loving lately…
- first of all, I’m currently crazy over all things Christmas!
including this picture of Zida, even if she does try to eat every Christmas decoration I set out…
- to add onto the first point: Christmas shopping! I love getting gifts for others! And I’m thankful for online shopping…I don’t know how else I’d get it all taken care of – all of our gifts need to be ready and wrapped to go in just 2 weeks.
- this Influenster Box. Usually I feel so-so about the products I get, but I’m really excited about almost every one of them this go-around!
- Piggy Paint nail polish. I have no affiliation with this company, but I think their polish is awesome (non-toxic, odorless, free of those smelly chemicals). Their target audience is kids, but I have a bottle for myself and love it. It’d be a great stocking stuffer for someone in your family this Christmas!
- Smoothies. I’ve had one for breakfast every single day this past week.
- to-do lists…I don’t know how I’d keep my head on straight without them right now. Oh, and this list is just for today. Oh vey – I need to get moving!
Are you a to-do list maker?
What’s one of your favorites from this past week?
Are you Christmas shopping? How much do you have left to do?